Sunday, December 18, 2016

Arrival of Myra Alayna. Part 2

Let's continue shall we?
Finally the dread of 'having-Mr-Husband-far-from-home-in-expecting-baby' was over. My husband was safely home on Monday the 9th of May.

Children were excited sharing everything from the bread that we had made together to some pieces of leftover chocolate cake we have baked earlier. As for me I was so heavy I was barely move around and I still remember the relief I experience to finally have him around.

It was morning, and very early. I looked at the time and it was only about 3.50am. I felt weird tugging feeling sort of tiny vibration around the abdomen. Perhaps Braxton Hicks but I still remember the nagging thought I had. Again it repeated. I immediately lookup for an apps to note the sensation so I fiannly download an apps called Contraction Timer. I remember telling myself no its too early. But I remember feeling that the sensations somehow a little bit familliar.

So I just continue monitoring the series of 'contraction'. It wasn't painful. It was just a tiny bit twitching but overall it was pleasant. Baby moves perfectly. The graph shown from the apps wasn't so consistent with the normal ongoing delivery contraction so I just continue doing my own tiny research while debating with myself whether it's the time or not yet.

I remember that for a brief moment the contraction did stop. At least for about 20 minutes. And it continued again with the same mild intensity. And it's only about 6am. Still debating, I pushed myself to get up for morning prayer and bath. And then preparing my husband working suits. While my husband is getting ready for works.

I remember sitting on the edge of the bed looking at my husband getting dressed for work around 6.40am and I asked him to take me to clinic to checkup. I told him I feel something weird but I couldnt be sure it was the.sign or what. Immediately his response was, 'why you didnt wake me up at the first hour of the sign?'

So that morning after kissing the kids, and Umair has absent today because we have no.transport for him, we cross border to Udon Thani. That morning was so relaxed and the.border has very few people. We crossed the border around 7.30 am. I remember my husband asked me. Are you alright? If it getting painful I will speed up. If in the border anybody stops us just pretend you are in the.middle of delivery.

We reached the hospital around 8am. I did the contraction test it was not strong so they send me to see the Dr again. Dr. Watcharada Uckara, a nice young obgyn Thai specialist.

We did the scan, baby was roughly 3.15kg. And after the vaginal exams, it was confirmed that the servix has dilated about 2cm so the csec has to be scheduled that very day. I was like, today? Seriously?

-----to be continued----

No comments: