Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome February

Today, it's still 31st January 2011, and tomorrow will be 1st of February 2011. How fast time flies. It seems to me as if I've just wrote the entry about new year.

It's been quite a while since I last post any entry. I have plenty of ideas to write but somehow I couldn't find the fuel to jot them down. Reading latest blog entries from friends make me feel I want to contribute some writing as well.

I'm now watching movie 'Law Abiding Citizen'. Quite a fast-paced movie, full with action and family bondings. Maybe there are some parts may not suitable for our culture to enjoy. It's a story on how a very law-abide man takes charge to punish those 'lucky escaped' criminals because of 'justice system'. (not enough evidence.. etc). His personality distorted after a sad events that took his wife and daughter's life in front of his eyes just before he passed out, and the person guilty was freed due to 'unsupported evidences'. In certain view, the story is about a man trying to find relief from the injustice happened to his family, and his way of punishing is unacceptable by current law. He wished to let those in charges knew that there were flaws in current juridical system. To those with deep understanding and open-minded, I suggest you watch the movie.

For the past few weeks, I was busy writing financial statement, making corrections, and doing alterations, before meeting in two weeks time. (Who said I'm so not busy?) A bit stressing I must admit, but nonetheless it's good to improve my understanding in perfecting the matter. With this 6-months baby I carry, it's quite challenging for me to focus on batches of numbers and handling a small child and having a house to manage, and a baby to carry, along with the physical limitations going on. Hmm.. I am thankful for this 'unpaid leave' opportunity I had, as it does give me time to manage things around, while able to find time to rest and the bless of waking up late. I must give credit to my husband for letting me wake up late every morning, as I find early morning is too tiring. And a lot of credits for dear cuzz for lending me a helping hand throughout my not-so-able-to-manage-house, as well as preparing breakfast every day. I use to wake up for morning prayer and then I continue my sleep.

It's 6-months already, and oh my.. how big my tummy is! I find it's hard for to sleep at night, I always had this annoying heartburn when I resting down. And my lower back is very achy, I always forced to switch my sleeping position from left to right and then left again. I always wakes up in the middle of the night, hungry for something to eat, so I always had a box of crackers ready at the side table to satisfy the hunger. Currently now, I'm teaching my son to sleep with my husband, as he's so used to sleep with me, lying his head in my arms. I wouldn't mind, but I need to had him prepared for the next baby, as I am hoping my son wouldn't fight for 'sleeping exclusivity' in mummy's arm with his coming siblings. (^^) - but I know he'll be a good brother tho..

Yesterday, I've cooked a Thai dish for my husband, 'Tom Kha Gai' which pronounced as 'Tom Ka Khai'. I was quite nervous as I never cook that dish, but I remember my husband had mentioned he ate the same dish prepared by a Thai cook, during a Thai's Embassy event. He said the dish was so delicious, and he had requested for me to look and search for the recipe, as he wished to enjoy some more. I did, and I cooked the dish. It's a hot-sweet-sour chicken soup cooked with coconut cream. How happy I was, and I still am, when my husband loved the dish, in fact I was so overjoyed when he said, 'this is better than the last one I've tasted!' woohooo! I passed!

To those celebrating Hari Wilayah tomorrow, I wish you all Happy Federal Territory Day! And to those Chinese friends that celebrating Chinese New Year this coming Thursday, I wish you all Gong Xi Fa Chai! And to my fellow colleague at SMK Cyberjaya and my fellow teacher friends and beloved students, happy one week break! (^^)

Oh.. let's pray together for the safety of our friends and relatives in Eygpt. Too much going on, I know it's very worrying, and the condition is pretty bad. But let's hope for the best. I pray for the safety of all Malaysians living there. May God Help us all..

Until then, I'll write again soon.. I need to let this 'writing crave' soothes before I go to bed tonight. (as if there is such craves.. ha!) I think I'm going to make myself a nice hot chocolate drinks when I'm done with this entry.

Again, good night!

No comments: