Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011!


Yesterday, just yesterday, it was last year. And today, it's new year. And now, while intently watching Mohabbatein, with little Umair napping by my side, and my husband with his chess game, my mind wanders, how love can really makes difference to one's life. I quoted, what Mr. Raj Aryan, one of the characters said in the movie, 'World is full of hatred, yet in heart lies thousand of loves' that statement really does significant to the world we're living in currently.

True, the world we're living is full with hatred, and those who care will continue fight for love. Even those in anger long to be loved and cared. But I'm not going to write about world hatred in this entry, it's new year, marking a new beginning and hopefully in a harmonious way.

I am not perfect, far away from being a saint. I hoped for a better future, just like everybody does. I wished for perfection, though I know it's totally impossible. Being too perfect could somehow become a burden, but being not perfect could be annoying. So here I am, being the best as I could, and praying that everything will be alright.

Welcome again to 2011.. and I wish this love, this bless, this joy I experience will continue bloom throughout the year, and may it continue forever. And 2010, I'll never forget every joy you've carried with you, giving me a better step for 2011. And to those out there, let's celebrate the day with a BIG THANK YOU to GOD ALMIGHTY for this chance He give us, to continue living, hopefully in peace.

Alhamdulillah.. Thank God for Everything.

No comments: