Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Seeing things a way round..

It's been quite a while since I last updating my blog. Somehow I kind of missed writing stories, as I always do when I was still a student. I read a book, bought by my DH, 'Diplomatic Baggage - Trailing Spouse', somehow the book do reflect my way of thinking here. And I'm still in the middle of reading the book, while consuming ideas on how to start my own journal, (that was what my DH inspired me to do, while sitting around here doing nothing but being a faithful housewife).

And now, my journal is still in progress. I'm still trying my best to create a very readable journal that's almost resembling my life here, yet still manage to draw the supposed obeyed line throughout my writing. (well, being a diplomat's wife do requires lots of patience and skills to make something unnatural look so amazingly great). Maybe I could say my journal is still about 5% done, I do have the big idea written, and I've create chapters, and all it needed is a good and creative writing, humorous and passionate. (pray I do have that ability, fingers' crossed!)

I realized I do, and I still have the passion to write, but somehow I think I have this problem of starting the first paragraph, what a classic writing problem. I swear that this was never be a problem to me, and I strongly think I have to, no, I must to start writing again, put my mind into work, and sharpen my skills. Being a full-time mother, plus a full-time housewife is never been easy. Some people may disagree with this, although it is a bless, one has to tackle the bless smartly. Too much time makes room for too much chores. Too much chores may dull the mind, dull the once a very opinionated woman, and may decrease the level of attractiveness of a lady. I think it may be the result of too much thinking over home management, which in turn glued one from embracing what happen outside the house, too busy to realized the world has changing, too shy to socializing, too worried to shop alone, too nervous which may disturb a relationship.

After all, this just my opinion. Of course I'm so grateful and thankful for this opportunity, being away from job for a while, staying at home, raising child on my own, enjoy my husband's salary - in a good way if you understand what I'm saying, ;), and plenty of time to pamper myself.. I never imagine I could have this kind of life, thank you soo much dearest husband for these...

Yet, from my own side of side, my personal side of mind, I do think I have to take a drastic change of way I'm seeing things, I should write a book, create lots of new recipe, shedding some kilos before next plan, another child perhaps? To manage all these require good time management, in between of managing a house, managing closet, managing lunch, dinner, breakfast, managing guests, managing upcoming events, managing being pleasant, smiling, feel good although in reality not so good, being pretty...

What a thought..

No comments: