Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I'll be writing again..

Salam there.. Hello bloggers.. Hi again.

Today it wasn't that bad. I have just completed my MGTT test, which requires me to fast a whole night last night before drinking a glass of sugary drink, and having a blood sampling. Well I did my research last night, it's necessary for expecting Mom to take the test, to rule out possibility of having diabetes during pregnancy. I finally made it to the second blood sampling, but end up throwing out all the sugary thing in the parking lot. I took my brunch (breakfast + lunch) later at 11.30am, and then I was somewhat dizzy and lightheaded. I managed to nap from 1pm to 4pm today.

http://newgrids.fr/2012/06/27/the-future-is-ours/

It's been quite a while since I write. I kind of missing all the creative-deep-thought-before-portraying-thoughts-into-journal things. I was quite handful with current life. Yes, it's been since June 2012, since I started to work again, continuing my career as a school counselor, managing home and two kids, commuting every day from my home to office, really pulling all my energy. I do have some post that's pending in my draft section, yet I was unable to complete them all. I have to focus on to my priorities, and I do believe there will be another time for me to continue blogging.

So here will be a some ideas on what I shall write very soon. It will be around stories of living as a full time housewife, again, and perhaps another stories of recollection of memories all these three absent years. Aah and another important thing, stories about our sweethearts darling kids, Umair Iskandar, he will be 7 by end of this month, and Dana Sufiya, and she'll be 5 by the time the next baby coming, and maybe another journal of our newest incoming family members.

Well, I shall be writing again, soon. Perhaps the best thing to do now is doing mind-setting for the future, settle all the important and urgent things at home, complete all that is still incomplete, and we'll see next year should I do have plenty of time to spare for writing.

Just an update of the newest bun in the oven, I am in my first trimester. I experience morning sickness, nausea, vomiting, mood swing, exhaustion, backache, well, at least it's way better than my previous pregnancy, where I was somewhat 'allergic' to any carb such as rice or bread, or pasta, or wheat.. 

Pray for me guys.. I will be strong for my kids, my husband, my family. Wish us luck, and let's pray for a better years to come.

Thank you again... We'll keep in touch.

p/s.. pardon my English.. It's been quite a while since I practice using the language. (^_^) 

No comments: