Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Rest Well My Friend.

Today, I received a shocking news, a friend of mine (a colleague in SMK Cyberjaya) has passed away this morning (Malaysia time) due to complication after successfully delivered a healthy baby boy normally. It was said that after the delivery, she managed to hold her baby and have complained that her body aches terribly. After quick investigation, the doctor found out that she was overly bleeding and they decided that her uterus must be removed to stop further blood loss. But God's Will, she passed away during the operation. And that was her forth child, after 10 years since her third labour.

Honestly, I was really shocked, I don't know what should I say, or what should I think. I am speechless. She was truly an honest person, a very kind lady indeed, and it's a shame to lose someone as dedicated as her in the education field. I wished I could come and pay her last visit, but that is impossible.

Although she fell after the great battle to deliver her fourth child, there would be greater rewards waiting for her 'up there'. I was told that it was slightly raining today in Malaysia, even during my writing now the weather in Brussels is also quite cool and cloudy. It is said that these are the sign that she now is being taken care by the 'Greatest Power', and perhaps that was the best life closure for her in this world.

I pray that her husband and her four children could manage well, and may they become stronger and supporting each other every days. (God, help them, give them the strength that they need, and flourish them with all the memories of her)

May Allahyarhamah Puan Rokiah Mosin rest peacefully now.. And May God Bless her kind spirit and soul. Amen..


Al-fatihah.


No comments: