Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's Tomorrow!

In less than 10 hours I need to be at the hospital by 8.30am. It's tomorrow! I have to admit, although I may look strong, deep in my heart I am quite shaken and quite nervous. I believe that's quite common for someone to have this kind of fear when they know the day they'll be wheel into OT. Although it means for their own good, the anxiousness would never go away that easily.

Being so used having my prince and my king beside me every night, really make me missed them a lot already.. Seeing them hugged each other during sleep really makes my heart touched. Three months ago my son was so used to my arms every night, and it took me great will to teach him to sleep with his father instead of me. And again, after tomorrow I shall have another small angel to sleep in my arms. I wonder what will become to my son, is he'll cope well with new sibling? But I'm sure he'll become the best brother ever to his little sibling.

I'm pretty sure my little prince will miss me greatly as I never been away from him at night since he's born. And I am so sure that I will miss him as he never leave my sight since he's a newborn.. Looking at his smiling face, melting my heart, really challenge my will to be apart for a while (at least 5 days). But I'm sure my husband will be tender enough to care my son during my absent for the next five night.

Yet, I am too excited to hold another new baby tomorrow.. Pray for the best..

No comments: