Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

10 Reason Why I Am Proud of My Husband (2011)


1. He fathered a wonderful son for us, handsome little Umair Iskandar
2. He bestowed me with another amazing experience of pregnancy (we are expecting another child this coming May)
3. He helped me through my discomfort during this pregnancy
4. He handled our son perfectly, playing with him every evening although he's very tired after work
5. He seldom (almost never) complained over food I cook, he eats what I cooked
6. He prefers to wear clothes I pressed every day
7. He helps with the laundry and home decorations
8. He is willing to buy me designer's clothes and accessories although I never asked for them (although I do have the desire to have one)
9. He holds my hand every time we go out together
10. He wakes from slumber just to offer kisses when I wish to have one (ops!)

I love you darling, I always have. And the three of us will always love you. Thank you for the joy you've bring into our life, thank you for the warm shelter, the never ending food supplies, and the safe security. And of course for the tender care and utmost patience ever since we've been together.

Happy birthday dear husband, I wish your 29th birthday to be as magnificent as ever, and may your career gets better each year. I always support your decisions (though there were some times I did argue.. hehe). I wish and pray, may our love get stronger every day.. And on behalf of our children, we love you, and you're always the most wonderful daddy in the world.

From your most adorable son, sweet little baby, and your loving and faithful wife. May Allah Bless You. Amin..

No comments: