Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Love Note3: Four Years.. and still counting..


Tick.. tock.. tick.. tock..

It's been 4 years since the phrases meaning 'I do' was affirmed, in 'green-themed-solemnization-event' that took place at Kampung Benoni, Papar, Sabah, Malaysia.. And it's still counting..

Dear Husband,

Today, I am so proud to declare that I am never happier in my life ever, as everyday is always a new day for both of us. Everyday has its own set of stories. You gave me strength when I struggled for some, you gave me supports, you saw my weakness and you guided me to improve myself when I need them the most.

There were bad times, I admit, but somehow they keep us even closer. Perhaps, that were the moments when I almost forgot the most important part that I am now sharing my husband with the country, to look after our nation's importance abroad. I don't know what happened to me during those moments. And honestly, those were the moments when I need you around to get me back myself.

Forgive me dear, I may become too expressive in this entry.. Maybe some of the words chosen here are not really exactly what happened, I might be exaggerating a bit, (too much perhaps?) but I just want you to know, NO MATTER WHAT.. you always be the one dear to me.

There were moments of sorrow, as life's never easy, but somehow we did manage to overcome all those 'not-so-enjoyable' experiences with every strength we could composed. And yet, there were moments of joy as well, and we really enjoyed every of it heartily. With that, I am more than thankful, to have you by my side, as you understand me completely.

I remember this one moment, when we watched Dr. House series together, laying together on the sofa, with little Umair cuddled in between us. You said out loud, 'I couldn't understand why Dr. Taub is so angry when his wife bought him a Ferrari...' Oh, how I wished I could do the same, surprising you. I'm sure you'll react differently than Dr. Taub, but unfortunately, I can't. I could never afford that..

I was a very independent woman before, I worked and earned and I spent my incomes in my own way. I was a working spouse (and still a working lady, but on leave), have own career and once a family provider. And now, here I am, practising being a good housewife, who often people sees would depending on the husband. I pray that I'll never become too dependant. That would worries me. Nonetheless, putting a positive cap on, I do understand one thing, great sacrifices always needed to achieve something great.

I wish that I always truly be your indispensable wife, the one that would be around with you during ups and downs. I love you, and want to spend my life with you for the rest of your life. I don't know exactly how to end this entry, but I know I'll never stop loving you. I know you would do the same, as I know, you do love me as much as I do, and you love our kids as much as I love them, and deep down I knew you're always proud with me.

Take care dear, and remember, I'll be your strongest support ever in life. And I'll be your loveliest wife ever. Remember that.

Happy Anniversary dear. It's already 4 years and I'm looking forward for more years to come. This year our family already have three members, and hopefully next year it would become four.

May God Protect Our Family, and Our Marriage, always. Amen.



'To my lovely wife whom I can not do without, it is a privilege of a lifetime to have spent these past 4 years with you. Thank you for your enduring love and may our union remains in HIS blessing always. Happy Anniversary, sayang.'

I copied this from my wall post, submitted by my beloved husband.. This really made my day.. and I'm still smiling.. (^^)

And I do adore the lovely bouquet of roses.. thanks a million sweetheart..

Oh yes, and I pray, may our union remains in HIS blessing always..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh so beutifully written, best wishes to the both you.