Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Year Resolution

In one's life, I'm sure there will always be quite a number of ups and downs, hard times and good times, and through all these years, we may achieved what we hoped we would, and there would be moments when what we wished had never come true. Nonetheless, we should always count the bless we granted, and always be thankful for what we had, here and now. As past is history, we can never retrieve it no matter how hard we try, and future is mystery, we never know if there'll be some luck waiting for us. What left for us is present, the only time we could put hope to, so it'll be better than the past, and give us a better step for the future.

I was thinking about the past years resolution I've made and achieved, of course there were some I missed, but I'm pushing myself to look on the bright side, counting the bless I had, and be thankful...


2000
- Achieved good result in SPM 1999, continued doing matriculation in Pure Science

2001
- Accepted to University Putra Malaysia, doing Bac. Educ. in Guidance and Counselling

2002
- Selected to join Kolej Canselor's Malay Debate Team in Intercollege Debate Competition

2003
- Appointed as the Head Editor for Kolej Canselor's Annual Magazine

2004
- Appointed as the Member of Student Highest Council of Kolej Canselor
- Awarded 'Anugerah Naib Canselor' - Vice Chancellor's Award

2005
- Graduated with good grades and started new post as School Counselor at SMK Padang Berempah, Sipitang, Sabah.

2006
- Participated in 'Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya' - Peer Group Support - programme at state level.
- Get engaged with dear one..

2007
- Finally married to the most adorable one..

2008
- Get transferred near husband, second posting as School Counselor at SMK Cyberjaya, Selangor.
- Pregnant, and blessed a son.. (alhamdulillah)

2009
- Started new life as spouse of diplomat, living abroad in Europe

2010
- Pregnant again, expecting new child next year.. (insya Allah)

2011
- Wishing I could manage time as a mother of two small and adorable child, and being the most loyal wife to adorable husband, and continue play good role as spouse of Malaysia's diplomat.



Yup, Alhamdulillah, thank God for the blesses I had all these years.. though there were some hard times, I know there must be reasons behind, waiting to be learnt and for me to be grateful. Although the moments sometimes too difficult to bear, testing a healthy mind to the point of torturing, I learn it the hard way, things always return to normal, although it may not be as normal as it suppose to be, we'll grow out of it, and better ourselves from making the same mistakes twice.

Someone told me I should be confident with my level of writing, and I think I should be. Well, advice to improve this post are always welcome.


*pray hard* Dear God, please give me strengths and keep my family strong together.. amin..


No comments: