Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Morning Note of The Day

I just went for my scheduled monthly appointment today. It was snowing quite heavily earlier, and I thought it would last longer than I thought. But when I'm done with the check-up, I found out that the snow which was covering the road was already melting. Oh.. another unpredictable forecast this week. It was said in all over the news, the snow would start to fall again starting tomorrow, but perhaps it decided to 'pre-shown' itself to the world. And yet, I'm not feeling well, I have this flu-like problem since yesterday, which somehow drained my whole day energy away, and oh.. how I wished I can enjoy the benefit of "MC".. as if I need one as I currently not working.. (^^)

Yesterday, my husband said that he might need to go outstation for a day today, he need to manage some complicated political matter, which I wont disclose here. I already packed him the necessities he might need during his outstation, one set of clean work wear and casual wear, and toiletteries the night before, just in case he get the order today. And now, I'm still waiting if my dearest has to be away, as I need to somehow explain things to my dear son, which has become so attached to his daddy. This morning, he woke up and immediately asked to be hugged and cuddled by his daddy. He woke up and said 'daddy.. nak daddy' - daddy, want daddy. I did try to hold him for a while as my husband was trying to get dressed, but little Umair insisted to hugged his dad. What more I can say? I quickly dressed and took him downstairs to distract him with his toys.

Today's appointment went smoothly, and we did have a peek on how the baby's doing. Dr. Anne did a quick scan, just to see the condition of the baby, and I could see the baby is quite active, and moving around. Even right now, I can feel the soft 'kicking' barely by touching the bump, and it really makes me feel over the moon. I still remember the doctor's say, the baby is very healthy. I still remember the first time I felt it, with my now two years old son. It's amazed me on how fast the kids grow, and how fast the time flies.

From the weight taken this morning, I added another 2kg to my total extra weight. So far, I've gained total of 3kg from my pre-pregnancy weight, which was about a relief. I wished I would not gain too much weight this time, as it would be difficult for me to lose the extra unnecessary weight later. Perhaps total of 10kg would be normal. Fingers' crossed. Before this newest addition, I was fighting to shed off few kgs of excessed weight from the first pregnancy with little Umair. I just hoped after this second pregnancy I could get back to my original body weight.. It will be very tough to achieve, but I shall try my best though..

Last month I experienced painful feeling when urinating, and it lasted for about a week. I never see a doctor for medication. Actually, I did experienced this once when I was carrying Umair two years ago. All I did before was drink 2 bottle 1.5L plain water a day to flush away the painful feeling. And last month, I did that again. And it did worked, and I never had that again ever since today. I told my gynae about this, even when told her that I felt completely recovered, she immediately prescribed me to have urine test. And along with that, I had another blood taken for test. I was told to call her again next week for the result of the urine test.

Ahh.. what a morning. Hope I'll get better soon. Terrible headache, flu and flu.. and breathlessness. Those who cares, thanks for caring. I am not in a very good mood lately, perhaps because of the gray skies, and this flu like problem, with achiness all over the body. Nonetheless, I am still thankful for the opportunity of resting at home, although I did missed working and earning own income. And I am so grateful with this blessed newest pregnancy here in Brussels.

Again, please excuse my Grammar. Will try to improve them again. Promise..

Till next post..


No comments: