Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Always Be Thankful

It's New Year's Eve, and soon it will be 2011. There's a lot to think, what we have achieved in 2010, what else we haven't achieved. Things that need to be settled before the dawn of 2011, things that waiting to be done in 2011. So little time, so many things to do. Nonetheless, it's God's Will we made it to this very day, continuing living hopefully in harmony. To those who in their down, this coming new year shall promise new life, but of course things only happen when we work for it. In short, no pain, no gain. Still, as God's servants, we should believe in Him, our life is written in His Holy Book, and we should never losing hope, and keep on working hard. Though we may be disappointed at some times, there's a high possibilities that perhaps our faith were being tested by Him.


I posted this interesting something in my 'Notes' at my Facebook long time ago, and here I decided I should share this with my blogger friends.


I have read this interesting something, somehow these do show me different angles seeing things that happened through our daily life situation. The message is clear, ALWAYS BE THANKFUL. I feel this something really help me to keep searching for positive side of every difficult task. Couldn't recall the exact words, but these are from my own understanding.


.................................................................................................................


My husband snores at night! it's irritating!

(That means he is sleeping at home with me, sharing my bed, not with someone else)


My grown-up daughter complaining each time she had to do house chores..

(That means she is at my house, with me, not wandering alone at streets)


There's a new construction going on next door, and it's killing me! the noise, too loud!

(That means I am still blessed with hearing ability)


I need to clean the whole house.. I need to do the mopping, the sweeping, the vacuuming... bla bla bla..

(That means I have a home to live in, not homeless)


Gosh! I have piles of dirty clothes need to be washed and ironed..

(That means I have clothes to wear)


My clothes doesn't fit me anymore.. Help!!!

(That means I have enough to eat)


Paying taxes, again? Ughh..

(That means I have a job, and I earn my own money)


I'm exhausted! Done with house chores, work, kids, aghh.. I need a complete body rest!

(That means I am capable of working hard)


I'm the one who need to cook and clear the kitchen each time we entertaining guests!

(That means I am surrounded with friends, I am not alone)


Hate the alarm clock! Wakes me up when I want to sleep again..

(That means Thank God, I am still alive)

...............................................................................................................



Thank God, for everything..



p/s Have a Blessed And Happy New Year of 2011!

No comments: