Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Another 6 months to go..

I happened to wear the SEA BAND for almost a week now, and seems like it did help my nauseousness, no more running for toilet bowl syndrome, yeay! no more vomiting, no more unpleasant taste after meal, and I really can't fully comprehend how did it work! I can say it's 90% works for me. I still have some little 'gassy feeling', some little 'tummy tension', some little 'heartburn', but no vomiting, which I always hate the 'after' feeling. There were times when I almost forgot the nauseous feeling. thanks to SEA BAND! And in fact I wear it 24hr a day, even during sleep, and only take it off when I need to wash myself. So I strongly suggest those with the same problem as mine to try the product, may it help you as it did to mine. Though it may cost as much as RM 40.00 ++ in Malaysia (I guess), and Euro14.00++ in Europe, it seems it worth to try.


Thank God, I am 3 months, and still counting. My gynae did said last time, normally the morning sickness will subdue by end of first trimester, and I am really hoping that I'll be one from the lucky group. I did some reading, and I found out some women somehow did have the prolonged problem of nausea, some never get through it until after delivery. I don't know how sure I am with the fact, but from most advice I heard, they always reassure me that it'll pass soon, without I really know it. Let's pray it'll be true..

And now, I have new 'pregnancy symptom', I seem to have an annoying headache, only in the evening. It started from the eyes, and followed by half of my frontal head. And I did experiencing slight heartburn during the 'headache attack'. I did some research, and I believe what I had is what normally a migraine sufferers had. Some women experienced it during pregnancy, and after delivery, they turned completely healthy. Some said it happened because of poor diet, too much coffee in a day. And I am a bit puzzled of that, I skipped my daily coffee after I know I am pregnant, and I only drink one or two cup of light tea a day. I eat as normal as I could, with smaller portion every 2-3 hours with light crackers as snack, eating fruits in between mealtime, drink plain water.. and I still have the headache.. but it's still manageable, but it's kind of annoying when I have some house chores to be done, and when my son really seeks my attention during the evening.

I think, this band I'm wearing did lessen the 'accompanying' disturbance with this headache, helps with the nauseousness, and I believe without it, this headache could be worse.

Next week I'm going to have my next appointment with my gynae. I am going to have a special 'thorough scan' to see the condition and the growth of my second baby. It's is required in Europe, to make sure that the baby develop as normal as it should be, which I found really compelling. I do agree the quality of healthcare in Europe (from what I heard from most Malaysians living here, and from what I experienced) is really over the top, and every developing country should look upon how did they manage the 'clients' and how serious and professional they are in healthcare industries.

And tonight, I feel a little fresh after a short nap I had earlier. I think writing a post in my blog might be a good idea to kill some time before I continue to the dreamland. My son is already asleep, together with my husband. I think I'll be joining them pretty soon after this.

Again, last words.. by the way, do I have to put last words tonight? Naahh..

Maybe a simple greetings will do.. Good Night!

Oh, please, do pardon my poor English..

Ah, and not to forget, I wished to all my friends that celebrating Deepavali today, Happy Deepavali!



Special tribute to my man: Just so you know, I love you, with all my heart I do love you.. May God Bless Us..

No comments: