Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Autumn Notes

It's early, it's morning. I just had my morning shower, and morning prayer.. It's 6.20am but it's still dark. Really different than summer, when it was so bright as early as 5am. And it's cold too.

This morning suddenly I crave for 'Secret Recipe's Cheesecake'.. huh.. am going to somehow try to bake one today. Fingers' crossed. I don't think I know the exact recipe to bake one, but I'll try my best. I know some simple cheesecake recipe, but that's not the thing I longed for right now.

I'm going to attend my forth OBG appointment in few hours. Am going to have a 'thorough scan' all over the baby I carry to see the growth of the baby. There'll be calculations to be made, measurements to be taken, and some other important details I'm sure you all know.

In just a few weeks, my dear son will turn 2! Yeay.. my once a small little baby is now a big baby! (and always my baby to me) Next year, he'll going to be a big brother, and I wish he'll be the most loving brother ever. We are now psychologically train him to start loving his coming sibling, and to assure him that we'll always love him no matter what. We keep reminding him that he's big enough and clever enough to understand things. We showered him with lots of praises and kisses and hugs everything he manage to do things we ask, such as rearranging his toys, help with rearranging cushions, putting back the cordless phone to the base, sit properly during mealtime, build a tall tower using blocks.. and so on. I always ask him to 'kiss the baby' every night before he's going to sleep, and wish the baby 'good night'. It's so cute to hear 'Night baby!' each time after he kissed my tummy.. owh..

This year, I think I'll just bake muffins for my dear son, and planning to decorate them in lots of different style. Will post an entry about that. I just wish I had the energy to make one big cake, but who knows. I might be able to bake one once I manage to get over this queasiness once for all, as they said will normally end by second trimester. Thinking that he's going to turn 2, somehow I started to miss my son's babyish behaviour, the moment when he learned to babble, when he learned how to crawl, taking his first step.. but no matter what, the fact remain that we humans grow with time. I will cherish every moment, watching him grow in front of my eyes. And again, I'll be having second experience soon, handling small baby, the thrills of looking forward how the baby grow, but at that time, there'll be two of them, in front of me. I just can't wait to see how my son shall behave when the time comes, will he be exemplary, I will look for that.

Oh, really sorry if this entry is a little bit dull, I misplaced the gear to start writing, but I do have the feeling to write. It's autumn, and since it's still dark, it somehow drained my energy away. I need my breakfast, and after this I shall grab few crackers to ease this growling tummy. Or maybe it's just the pregnancy.. Oh no, I shouldn't blame the pregnancy for causing all this, it must be the hormones.. yes, the hormones..

Dear baby in my womb, mummy loves you so much.. can't wait to watch you again during today's scan.. and although you haven't see me I know that you love me.. and your dear brother also loves you, and Daddy, he's so happy and can't wait to watch you and your brother play together. We love you baby.. and be strong.

Dear God, help me with this pregnancy, and give me strength to become a good mother, and a good wife. amen.

And oh, forgive my English..

No comments: