Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Preparation Towards the Future

I wish, everything that i experienced today is not a dream, and hopefully if they were dreams, i wish i will never wake up from this sleep.

hmm, sometimes, i do feel confused with my own self, whether i am ready for another commitment, or whether i am too young to carry the responsibility. i always question my maturity, and the one who always argue that with me, was my beloved fiance.

In this very page, i'd like to express my sincere apology to him, my beloved one, i didn't mean to argue with you, nor hurting your feelings, perhaps i am not really thinking straight.

i admit, that i am very stubborn with my own judgment, you always find it hard to explain things to me... but i know that i always learn from mistakes. I did mistakes, but i grew from each dissapointment i've made.

Maybe i am not the best girl you ever know, maybe i'm not the prettiest one you ever see... but i'll make it up to you, and i will be your best choice ever. since i was young, i dreamed of a life with a loving husband,prepare his dishes, wash his clothes, comb his hair... and i do believe that, you'll always be there to guide me and to live with me... and share life together.

with all of you out there judging me... pray that i will be his only loving wife ever...

I WISH... MAY GOD BLESS DEWI MANJA AND SHAHRIL NIZAM, MAY THEY LIVE HAPPILY TOGETHER FOREVER...

No comments: