Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Between French Class And Walk-Tutoring

A few more hours, then I have to go for another French class, at CLL, near Quick Restaurant.. about 15minutes walk from home. I am thinking about my little one, who has trying to master his walk, the walk that I have lost the count. Being a walk-tutor to him is such a joy, I can never forget the way he took the step, his hand held his balls, and walking around the house, taking his corner.. so cute! and it always torn my heart apart, since he's a bit clingy nowadays, refuse to lose me from his sight. maybe because his daddy is not around, my husband has to manage some Malaysian's delegate. He have to accompany them from morning to evening, until they rest at night. Poor Umair, I'm sure he misses his daddy, as every evening, exactly around 6 to 7 pm, he'll say 'deh deh' quite a lot, and I know he misses his daddy. He sort of expecting his daddy coming through the door, and I can do nothing but telling him, "Daddy kerja, sayang". And he'll reply, 'deh deh, jah'.

Right now my little one is taking his precious nap. looking at him, so serene, I can never imagine how some cold-blooded people punished their children for no reason. I mean, torture a kid. They're so innocent, and with an angelic face, one can never being so demon to them. I swear to myself, I wont let anyone or anybody hurt my child. And I will protect him as long as I am alive. He's my flesh and my blood.

About the French class? I love it so much. It's really an opportunity for me to educate myself, being in a 'jobless' state right now, that class should do much for me. Well, nobody will understand, the dilemma of a mother...

And you?

No comments: