Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I still remember (dedicated to my dearest husband)




I do still remember how we used to be

Feeling together yet missing the togetherness, as our love was meant to be

Both of us were dreamers like the only couple in the world,

I feel like you’re my saviour when you came to me,

Offers warmth and shields that I needed most

I do still remember how sad the look in your eyes,

When days slowly passing by, slowly departing our time together,

So hard for you to let me through the airline door,

And how heavy my feet to step away from you,

Losing and missing the romance between us

I do still remember the worries in your face,

Felt terrible, almost crying as the world has come to the end,

As I was lying down on the delivery bed, pushing in agony,

How hard you want to help but nothing you can give,

Desperately looking tough, but crying inside by the sight of my pain

I never forget dear those sacrifices,

You forced yourself to be strong to send me off at the airport,

You forced yourself to be cheerful even you’re in big problems,

You forced yourself to stay near to me in the ward though you have lots of task to be done

You forced yourself to stay awake, to accompany me in delivery room,

You forced yourself to be calm even during my greatest screaming pain,

You forced yourself to work to feed me and baby…(and still forcing yourself)

These are my short love poem I wrote especially for you…

I always love you dear, but I am not a good romancer,

Even my English are far worse than yours, the meaning is deeply carved just to only you…

Thank you dear God for these bless...

You give a man and you give me a son...

Thank you dear God for these love...

You give me worlds and you give me lifes...

Alhamdulillah....syukur atas nikmat Allah...

No comments: