Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

10 Reason Why I Am Proud Of My Husband (2009)

1. He gave me a wonderful gift from heaven... our little son, Umair...
2. He fathered my child... Umair...
3. He carried our baby in baby carrier whenever we went outing (though society always prefers mother to carry their child)
4. He laughed and babbled with our son in public places, even others were staring, and most of them will be smiling
5. He tolerated our baby's cries every night, and picked him to soothe him when I am exhausted
6. He brought us delightful dessert on his very own birthday, just to entertain me (as I am taking unpaid leave to join him)
7. He brought me to Brussels, Belgium, a place I never dream I could reach without him by my side
8. He understand my inability (unavailability) to prepare his dinner (when I couldn't) and always offers a hand to prepare me steak, yummy...
9. He helped me with the ache on my backbone, and understand my drained energy every time he's home...
10. He bought me the nicest red dress I always wanted, and smile with delight when I put it on

I love you...and we both loves you... and happy birthday dear darling, wish you 27th birthday as wonderful as ever... my dearest Shahril Nizam Abdul Malek

From your most loving wife... Dewi Manja Alleh and your sweetest son... Umair Iskandar Shahril Nizam

No comments: