Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chapter 3 : A New Life Experience

Alhamdulillah... my dearest Umair Iskandar has introduced himself to the world on 26th November 2008. And guess who is the happiest person on earth (except me, of course the most most most happiest person)... his daddy of course! Well, he said Umair was playing with bubbles, eyes wide open, and silently stared everybody upon his arrival to meet him... hehehe... I gave birth to Umair by ceaserean, due to some problem, and i really think that kind of birth method is very helpful, though I really wished I could experience the normal labour.

This is my newest joy, after 2 miscarriages that took away some of my breaths, and really cried my heart away. And my dearest sweetheart.. you always melt my heart.

Hopefully with this new company in my small family, the love and connection that ties between me and my beloved husband will tighten as time goes by. And dear Umair, mommy loves you so much! My little angel!

No comments: