Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Chapter 2 : Daddy-to-be

Tomorrow, my dear husband will left me again, to Korea! Wahh... How I wished I could join him abroad, even though he will be there for only 10 days. Tomorrow, my sister will stay with me while I am 'single'. Hmmm... so many things to do, so many jobs to be done.

For the last couple of days, I was having mild fever, my husband brought it from Sabah. Thankfully, it's not that bad, but when all the symptoms were combined together, the morning sickness, the mild nausea, the bloated feeling, it makes me suffered somehow... It's not that easy, really, to be a mommy...

Right now, I am here in my office. I still have that nausea feeling, and I do realize, it wont be over just like that. But, soon enough, it will subside...

My dear daddy-to-be... He shall be at Korea... I long to be there too... I wonder, when I could join him? huhuhuhuhuhu...

I am going to miss you!!!! So very very the much much more!!!

(pardon my English)

No comments: